Parents and teachers usually get to see only one phase of primary schools. But there is much more fun in primary schools. To brighten up your point of view about schools let’s read some interesting facts about primary schools all around the world.
- When we go to drop our kids at theirschools, we get tired of the long-distance but did you know that there is a primary school in Phumachangtang, Tibet, which is thought to be the highest in the world. Just imagine the experience of the parents who have to climb up the 5,373 meters above sea level. The view is amazing as it is 200 meters higher than the base camp of Mount Qomolangma, the world’s highest mountain, known as Mount Everest in the West.
- Also, if your kids complain that their schools are old then tell them that the King’s School in Canterbury, England is the world’s oldest school which was founded in 597 AD. The school is, however, up-to-date with quality equipment and supplies and provides modern education.
- One school in the Philippines is made entirely of recycled pop bottles.Made with around 9,000 bottles and dozens of volunteers to build the structure. Each bottle was filled with sand, water, and straw to keep them sturdy. Then, a cement-like substance was used to hold the bottles in place as they were stacked on top of each other to create walls. Isn’t that a great example of not only teaching about the environment but also give an amazing example to the students?
- Primary education is really important for your kids. A school in Lucknow, India is emphasizing this level of education making it the largest school in the world in terms of the number of students is the City Montessori School in Lucknow, India. More than 32,000 students are attending the school daily. It has over 1,000 classrooms, 3,700 computers, and goes through thousands of pounds worth of stationery and books each year.
- Primary education should be started at the exact right age such as the children in Holland start school on their fourth birthday so there’s always someone new in class. This helps the older students get more time to settle in and make friends, Also, students should be at a similar development level by the time their first day at school rolls around.
Every country has its way of providing education. However, Primary education should not only be based on books. It should be fun for the kids too. British Nursery in Dubai and Primary Schools in Dubai also have so many interesting facts. If you are moving to Dubai, you should search for some yourself.